In the early days of the internet, it was actually pretty easy to succeed with online marketing. In some cases it was simply a matter of building a website, submitting to Yahoo (yep that’s how long we’ve been at it!) and waiting for the customers to roll in. It was so easy that many site owners did all of this on their own!
These days, it isn’t that easy. When the explosive growth of online retailers such as Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy is paired with the COVID-19 crisis, more and more Businesses are choosing to go online. Whenever more people go after the same “online” pie:
- the pieces get smaller, and harder to get
- if you can manage to get some of the pie it will be more expensive.
The easy approach to this problem is to simply spend more and hope for the best. We believe that to be a recipe for failure and quite frankly, it’s lazy.
Our team is made up of a diverse group of professionals that each bring their own viewpoints and opinions to the table. We use Asymmetrical thinking to find better solutions to the online marketing problems that you have.
Thinking asymmetrically requires non linear thinking – to approach a problem from an creative or indirect approach that sets aside the traditional critical and logical way of solving a problem.
Through this process we don’t tend to provide the usual solutions that others recommend. Instead we often come up with a different, or what might be seen as a weird set of answers to a problem.
Some key questions we use to examine problems for nonlinear solutions are:
- What is everyone in your vertical thinking? Why?
- What is everyone in other verticals thinking? Why?
- What has already been done to solve your problem? What has not been done?
- What are the things that no one else is considering? Why?
- What is expected to happen? What would not be expected?
- Are there illogical or implausible or outrageous options? Why are they not considered?
You’ll be surprised by some of the magic that comes out of this kind of non-linear approach. Most times we are just as surprised as you are!
When you work with us, you deal directly with your own sales and marketing pro. While we specialize in Internet-based marketing campaigns, we collaborate with many other marketing companies that specialize in PR, Television and Radio.
We’re confident that our system can get you the sales results you want. While you’re getting to know us you can to start with just a service or two but then expand your sales marketing needs to a whole range of as your business grows and evolves.
Some of the services we provide to our clients include:
- Copywriting and Ad design
- Website Design & Optimisation
- Online Ad Campaign Media Management
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Optimisation and Growth